Want to hire one of us? Want to hire ALL of us?
Contact us anytime at RamenDiaries@gmail.com!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I KNEW going to high school would come in handy!

Finally! The perfect job for me...one I'm COMPLETELY qualified for, is exciting, and suits me perfectly. It's a stretch to say it's what I majored in, but in my current situation, this is the best I've seen.

Okay, it's a staff position at the high school I graduated from. But I'd be wrangling alumni, covering events, designing year-end report materials...AND I'm an alumni! So perfect. Granted, every alumni since the school opened will probably be applying, along with whoever else is qualified and unemployed in the area. I had to submit an application, resume, three essays, and four letters of rec (including school affiliates), though...maybe they're just weeding out the people who REALLY want it?

I have a good feeling, kids.

LC

0 Comments: